Check out Houston Agent magazine’s recent appearance on KSEV Radio AM700, where we talk about disaster relief loans and grants for small businesses – including brokerages – available through the Small Business Administration.
Welcome to our seventh annual edition of Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate, where we recognize the agents, developers, lenders and affiliates who proudly represent the real estate industry in Houston.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Get the latest in real estate tech news in our newly launched Real Tech section. https://t.co/sYl8VQkQgf about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We asked; you answered. No matter what you think, it's a must-read. https://t.co/ZK1OxwEb4E 09:16:02 PM July 02, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Jobless claims were down in June, but economists warn a spike in coronavirus cases could change that trajectory. https://t.co/cndx3ShsnD 03:00:20 PM July 02, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "I grew up on a family farm in southeast Louisiana. I had daily responsibilities, which helped me to become the per… https://t.co/YZfAZx09K7 10:02:12 AM July 02, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Looking to think outside the “Brady Bunch” Zoom box? Here are some tips to create a memorable virtual event. https://t.co/BKv34opop2 02:00:10 PM July 01, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite