You won’t find “A Light in the Attic” in this World War II Balloon Barge, located quite literally “Where the Sidewalk Ends.” The 2-bed, 1-bath 1,200-square-foot house boat is on the market in Sausalito, California, for $783,000, and if you haven’t guessed, it’s the former home of beloved author Shel Silverstein. Listing agent Dianne Andrews, Engel & Völkers Sausalito, says this “famous, fun, fabulous and historic” home is the perfect place to bring creative clients. Photo: Christian Klugmann
Welcome to our seventh annual edition of Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate, where we recognize the agents, developers, lenders and affiliates who proudly represent the real estate industry in Houston.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The recession has hit home in the multifamily market, although experts say it's poised to withstand the impact. https://t.co/1vCT1jIMlV about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Just over 36% of Houston millennials own homes, according to a new report. https://t.co/v0q9w5SaVr 12:01:13 PM August 04, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Though financing costs remain low, high demand is continuing to push up home prices across the country. https://t.co/fqf4XsnP51 11:02:29 AM August 04, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Empty nesters will find all of the features and lifestyle amenities they are looking for in new construction by Cal… https://t.co/j7VIIb429y 12:01:31 PM August 03, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out this historic log cabin in our latest Real Estrange post. https://t.co/zEiknYslo2 12:00:13 PM August 03, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite