When real estate agent Sylvia McLain posted the listing for this two-story haunted home in Youngsville, Louisiana, for the low, low price of $0, she knew she’d get a lot of responses. But there’s a catch: The “buyer” must pay to have the structure relocated. McLain says that’s stopped interested parties, ahem, dead in their tracks.
Welcome to our seventh annual edition of Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate, where we recognize the agents, developers, lenders and affiliates who proudly represent the real estate industry in Houston.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The recession has hit home in the multifamily market, although experts say it's poised to withstand the impact. https://t.co/1vCT1jIMlV about 11 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Just over 36% of Houston millennials own homes, according to a new report. https://t.co/v0q9w5SaVr 12:01:13 PM August 04, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Though financing costs remain low, high demand is continuing to push up home prices across the country. https://t.co/fqf4XsnP51 11:02:29 AM August 04, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Empty nesters will find all of the features and lifestyle amenities they are looking for in new construction by Cal… https://t.co/j7VIIb429y 12:01:31 PM August 03, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out this historic log cabin in our latest Real Estrange post. https://t.co/zEiknYslo2 12:00:13 PM August 03, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite