Nine homes sold in the Houston area during January that were listed for $4 million or more, the Houston Association of REALTORS® reported.
The top 10 list ranged from $3.895 million up to $7.295 million for a home in the River Oaks neighborhood. The River Oaks home features more than 8,400 square feet of space and includes five bedrooms, five full- and three half-baths, theater, three-car garage and infinity pool overlooking a ravine.
Four of the homes on the top 10 list were sold by agents from Martha Turner Sotheby’s.
Dee Dee Guggenheim Howes of Compass RE Texas was the listing agent on the most expensive home. Congratulations to her and the other agents on the January top 10 list:
- Dee Dee Guggenheim Howes, Compass RE Texas LLC, 59 Tiel Way, Houston, list price $7.295 million
- Liz Swan, R.K. Neblett Interests Inc., 11537 Raintree Circle, Piney Point Village, $6.795 million
- Jeanine Kaminski-Ditzel, Douglas Elliman Real Estate, 1039 Kirby Drive, Houston, $6.499 million
- Mike Ogbebor, REALM Real Estate Professional, 5158 Huckleberry Circle, Houston, $5.399 million
- Heidi Dugan, Greenwood King Properties, 6426 Sewanee Ave., West University, $5.199 million
- Nicholle Simpson, Beth Wolff, REALTORS, 350 Tynebridge Lane, Houston, $4.795 million
- David Atkins, Martha Turner Sotheby’s, 5561 Bordley Drive, Houston, $4.75 million
- Laurie King, Martha Turner Sotheby’s, 204 Kensington Court, Houston, $4.25 million
- Martha Adger, Martha Turner Sotheby’s, 1839 Kirby Drive, Houston, $4.15 million
- Kellie Geitner, Martha Turner Sotheby’s, 17 Hedwig Circle, Houston, $3.895 million