April was a successful month for Houston’s luxury homes market.
Among the homes removed from the market last month was a 21,353-square-foot Carlton Woods home in The Woodlands. The home sold for $6,900,000, according to the Houston Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service.
Nine Houston agents helped clients purchase the 11 most expensive homes in April. Congratulations to the following agents:
• Claudia Da Silva, Coldwell Banker Realty, 51 Grand Regency Circle, list price $6,900,000.
• Mike Mahlstedt, Compass RE Texas, LLC, 3719 Inwood Dr., list price $6,049,000.
• Mike Mahlstedt, Compass RE Texas, LLC, 1001 Kirby Dr., list price $5,499,000.
• Jeana Hurley, Connect Realty, 5450 Honea Egypt Rd., list price $4,995,000.
• William Wheless, Wheless Realty, 1311 South Blvd., list price $5,000,000.
• Shea Huser, RE/MAX Cinco Ranch, 9 Gage Ct., list price $4,999,000.
• Bryan Beene, Compass RE Texas, LLC, 3 Liberty Bell Circle, list price $4,759,000.
• Mike Mahlstedt, Compass RE Texas, LLC, 766 Bunker Hill Rd., list price $4,343,000.
• Alexander Webb, Compass RE Texas, LLC, 7 Shadow Lawn St., list price $3,950,000.
• Sandy Xu, 5th Stream Realty, 11719 Wood Ln., list price $4,750,000.
• Shannon Gao, REALM Real Estate Professional, 3 Congressional Circle, list price $3,890,000.