Greater Houston‘s luxury real estate market saw high activity levels in July, with 10 of Houston’s priciest homes selling for a combined total of $54,388,000.
Among the homes removed from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) last month was a 7,211-square-foot estate in Houston’s River Oaks subdivision. The house was listed for $15,000,000, according to a report from the Houston Association of REALTORS® (HAR).
Ten agents helped clients purchase the 10 priciest Houston homes in July. Congratulations to the following agents:
- William Wheless, Wheless Realty, 3781 Willowick Road, list price $15,000,000.
- Marnie Greenwood, Compass RE Texas, LLC, 6335 Belmont Street, list price $4,499,000.
- Non-MLS agent, 40 La Jolla Circle, list price $4,900,000.
- Jue Hu, Y & R International Corp., 8914 Memorial Drive, list price $4,699,000.
- Non-MLS agent, 11315 Coloma Lane, list price $4,700,000.
- Abigail Coleman, Del Monte Realty, 240 Piney Point Road, list price $4,195,000.
- Dee Dee Guggenheim Howes, Compass RE Texas, LLC, 5327 Doliver Drive, list price $4,300,000.
- Colleen Sherlock, Greenwood King Properties, 11918 Heritage Lane, list price $3,450,000.
- Jay Monroe, Turner Sotheby’s International, 3459 Ella Lee Lane, list price $4,250,000.
- Non-MLS agent, 9301 Sandringham Drive, list price $4,395,000.