A new brokers program for Trulia is building on the company’s previous outreach efforts to real estate professionals.
Real estate website Trulia has just announced a new “Trulia Brokers Program,” a program tailored specifically to real estate professionals that comes out on the heels of Zillow’s “zPro for Brokers” program.
As Matt Dollinger, the head of industry relations at Trulia, explained in a press release outlining the program, Trulia is offering several incentives to brokers who participate in the program.
- Unlimited photos, open house information and property descriptions for listings.
- Better attribution, with broker and agent information displayed next to listings.
- Weekly lead reports for tracking listing performance.
- Trulia Lead Generation, which sends leads to agents from transaction-ready buyers and sellers.
Interestingly, those benefits are quite similar to those offered by Zillow for its brokers program, which included a more prominent display for listing agents, weekly broker reports and follow-ups from leads.
Where Trulia differs from Zillow, though, is in the multi-tiered nature of its program. As we reported at the time, zPro for Brokers is a free program, and all the aforementioned benefits for the Trulia Brokers Program are provided free of charge; however, like many of the site’s other offerings, there are extra, “premium” services that come at a cost, which varies based on the agent’s market.
For instance, at the Premium Listings level, brokers will receive:
- Premium placement at the top of relevant search results.
- Branding on the top and bottom of listing detail pages and search results page.
- Exclusive listing pages with an optimistized lead form.
- Enhanced lead reporting and lead routing options.
At the Premium Plus level, brokers will receive (in addition to all the aforementioned features):
- Broker branding and agent photo on the optimized lead form.
- Enhanced customer support.
- Premier access to Trulia’s Industry Training Program.
Trulia’s program is the latest in a long line of products and outreach efforts the San Francisco-based company has made to better acquaint itself with brokerages and real estate professionals. In addition to performance upgrades and a modified advertising model that addressed some of the criticisms online syndicators have faced, the company took an additional step in hiring Dollinger, who for nearly five years worked with @properties.
For brokers interested in the program, they can can contact the Trulia Broker team at [email protected] or 1-877-776-9521.