Mendenhall was NAR’s 2017 president-elect and 2016 first vice president, and she currently serves on the Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
Mendenhall chaired NAR’s Strategic Planning Committee in 2012, served as vice president of committees in 2011 and was the NAR liaison to association leadership in 2008, according to the press release.
The other members of NAR’s 2018 leadership team include:
- President-elect: John Smaby (Broker, Edina Realty; Edina, Minnesota)
- First vice president: Vince Malta (CEO/Broker, Malta & Co Inc.; San Francisco, California)
- Treasurer: Thomas Riley (President, Riley Enterprises Inc.; Bedford, New Hampshire)
- Vice president, association affairs: Colleen Badagliacco (Broker/Associate, Legacy Real Estate & Associates; Morgan Hill, California)
- NAR vice president, government affairs: Kenny Parcell (Director of Business Development, Equity Real Estate; Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Immediate past president: William E. Brown (Founder, Investment Properties; Alamo, California)