With more than 5,000 employees in more than 350 offices across the U.S., Guaranteed Rate is one of the largest retail mortgage lenders in the U.S. Since its founding in 2000, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with home purchase loans and refinances and funded almost $24 billion in 2018. The Company has cemented itself as the Home Purchase Experts® by introducing innovative technology, such as the world’s first Digital Mortgage, offering low rates and by delivering unparalleled customer service.2017 marked the launch of Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC, a mortgage origination joint venture between Guaranteed Rate, Inc. and Realogy Holdings Corp. (RLGY), a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage. Honors and awards include: “Top Lender for Online Service” for 2018 by U.S. News & World Report; No. 3 ranking in Scotsman Guide’s Top Retail Mortgage Lenders 2018;Chicago Tribune’s Top Workplaces list for seven consecutive years; and Best Online Lender and Best Lender for FHA Streamline Refinance by NerdWallet in 2019. Visit rate.com for more information.
Welcome to our seventh annual edition of Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate, where we recognize the agents, developers, lenders and affiliates who proudly represent the real estate industry in Houston.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The latest jobs report shows improvement. Find out what that means for housing. https://t.co/kdhlkSyVtG about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- With its five-star, resort-level services, Crimson by Gables is like living at the Plaza, Houston style. https://t.co/PdRXpx3309 about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Real estate agents are using the new social media platform Tik Tok to help market there properties with one agent g… https://t.co/bqDRogn9xW about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Find out why Houston was just named one of the top 10 housing markets for millennials. https://t.co/neTEw49YHl 11:01:43 AM June 04, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Difficult times can be opportunities to reset. Here's some advice from industry experts. https://t.co/l7FaMhUYPG 04:30:07 PM June 03, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite