Get a taste of the Wild West with Palazzo Lavaca, a 6,750-square-foot residence and event space in Austin, Texas, on the market for $4.95 million. Built as a firehouse in 1890, the structure was converted in the 1940s to become Capitol Saddlery. The 3-bed home is carefully curated with old-world antiques and interiors intended to sweep its residents and guests off to another time. Photo: Scott Basile
Welcome to our seventh annual edition of Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate, where we recognize the agents, developers, lenders and affiliates who proudly represent the real estate industry in Houston.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Check out this Phoenix home that Frank Lloyd Wright built in our latest Real Estrange. https://t.co/w7ONLMxdWc about 13 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest jobs report showed slight improvement as Americans tackle the road to recovery. https://t.co/9ej4ufio4c about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Consumers are feeling less confident about buying a home right now, although selling a home is a different story. https://t.co/v8Mdfd9WVJ about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NAR's Center for Realtor Financial Wellness offers Realtors financial help in a variety of ways, including assistan… https://t.co/aIvzN2kuyJ about 18 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What recession? Nine Houston agents sold ultra high-end Houston homes priced between $3 million and $8 million last… https://t.co/f6FLi18NGX 03:00:30 PM August 07, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite