Get a taste of the Wild West with Palazzo Lavaca, a 6,750-square-foot residence and event space in Austin, Texas, on the market for $4.95 million. Built as a firehouse in 1890, the structure was converted in the 1940s to become Capitol Saddlery. The 3-bed home is carefully curated with old-world antiques and interiors intended to sweep its residents and guests off to another time. Photo: Scott Basile
Welcome to our seventh annual edition of Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate, where we recognize the agents, developers, lenders and affiliates who proudly represent the real estate industry in Houston.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- In a pandemic-stricken economy, home prices are an anomaly . . for now. https://t.co/EMg5N4v2VI about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new NAR survey shows the pandemic has had one unexpected silver lining. https://t.co/qkwDowePnI 03:00:04 PM June 01, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Houston Agent recently sat down with Women's Council President-Elect Sylvia Seabolt to see how she's navigating rel… https://t.co/zmjbDrX5br 12:00:17 PM June 01, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We want to hear from real estate pros who are reaching out to help Houston and its residents in these difficult mom… https://t.co/RaqgOehKn7 11:01:07 AM June 01, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "I love the process of creating something. From drawings to completion, it’s amazing to see a project come together… https://t.co/RBCQYOWM6M 04:01:23 PM May 29, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite