Many of the most expensive listings in Texas from the month of November are located in Houston, according to data from Texas Multiple Listing Services.
The most expensive home listed in November was a 14,668-square-foot property located in the Memorial Villages area of Houston. Also making the list were two homes from the Highland Park subdivision in Highland Park.
The following listings are the most expensive across Texas for the month of November:
- 27 Mott Lane, Houston, $27,500,000, listed by Robert Frank of Martha Turner Sotheby’s International Realty
- 2920 Lazy Lane, Houston, $25,000,000, listed by Mark Menendez of The Mark Menendez Team
- 5420 Petticoat Lane, Austin, $13,950,000, listed by Eric Moreland of Moreland Properties
- 2445 Pine Valley Ct, Houston, $12,900,000, listed by Patricia Reed of Martha Turner Sotheby’s International Realty
- 3315 DelMonte Dr, Houston, $12,500,000, listed by David Gross of Douglas Elliman Real Estate
- 3600 Armstrong Ave, Highland Park, $11,995,000 listed by Alex Perry of Allie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- 3518 Armstrong Ave, Highland Park, $11,995,000 listed by Elizabeth Wisdom of Allie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- 4408 Lorraine Ave, Highland Park, $9,750,000 listed by Bryan Crawford of Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International
- 346 Hunters Trail St, Houston, $9,250,000, listed by Toke Ettehadieh of Compass RE Texas, LLC
- 1011 Lakeview Pt Rd, Possum Kingdom Lake, $8,995,000, listed by Shari Chancellor of Monument Realty