When real estate agent Sylvia McLain posted the listing for this two-story haunted home in Youngsville, Louisiana, for the low, low price of $0, she knew she’d get a lot of responses. But there’s a catch: The “buyer” must pay to have the structure relocated. McLain says that’s stopped interested parties, ahem, dead in their tracks.
Welcome to our seventh annual edition of Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate, where we recognize the agents, developers, lenders and affiliates who proudly represent the real estate industry in Houston.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- We asked; you answered. No matter what you think, it's a must-read. https://t.co/ZK1OxwEb4E about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Jobless claims were down in June, but economists warn a spike in coronavirus cases could change that trajectory. https://t.co/cndx3ShsnD about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "I grew up on a family farm in southeast Louisiana. I had daily responsibilities, which helped me to become the per… https://t.co/YZfAZx09K7 10:02:12 AM July 02, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Looking to think outside the “Brady Bunch” Zoom box? Here are some tips to create a memorable virtual event. https://t.co/BKv34opop2 02:00:10 PM July 01, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new report forecasts declining affordability by this summer, as economic realities put the brakes on household in… https://t.co/UNvOs3H4B1 10:14:07 AM July 01, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite