New tool allows agents to schedule, manage property listings with ease

by Lindsey Wells

A new tool created to streamline scheduling and management of property listings is now available to Houston real estate professionals. 

Developed by the Houston Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service (HAR MLS), ShowingSmart is designed to improve business workflow for listing and buying agents by enabling them to manage showings, schedule appointments, gather feedback and present information to clients, according to a press release.

A staffed call center is available for support. 

ShowingSmart allows users to:

• View currently scheduled appointments

• Quickly schedule and confirm showings

• Build showing tours with Google Route Optimization

• Coordinate details for accompanied showing appointments

• Set up showings and feedback surveys for properties both for sale or lease

• Send convenient text or email showing notifications to owners and occupants

• Customize user roles and reports

“The ShowingSmart tools were developed by tech-savvy agents to simplify the business needs of all HAR MLS subscribers,” said Jennifer Vickers, advisory group chair for HAR Technology. “ShowingSmart went through extensive testing over the past six months and will continue to improve with agent involvement and feedback, but we believe this product already is the best showing tool on the market based on the feedback from our testers.”

To date, approximately 153,000 showings have been scheduled through the platform by the nearly 28,000 agents that have used it, the release noted. Roughly 22% of agents have used the staffed call center, while the remaining 78% have used the online dashboard to schedule showings.

Read More Related to This Post

Join the conversation

Oops! We could not locate your form.