The Houston area’s 10 most expensive home sales of 2021 were listed at more than $7 million up to nearly $11 million on the high end, according to a news release from the Houston Association of REALTORS.
The most expensive home, listed at $10.95 million, was described on har.com as an “enchanting estate” on two acres, featuring a nearly 12,000-square-foot manor house, two-bedroom guest cottage and 4,600-square-foot pavilion with conservatory and ballroom that served as an auto showroom.
The Hunters Creek Village home includes six bedrooms, seven full and three half baths, five-car garage, heated pool and numerous other amenities.
- Laura Sweeney, Compass RE Texas, 832 Kuhlman Road, list price $10.95 million
- Michael Afshari, Happen Houston, 721 Ourlane Circle, list price $9.98 million
- Clayton Katz, Compass RE Texas, 3024 Del Monte Drive, list price $9.5 million
- Mike Spear, Compass RE Texas, 25 West Lane, list price $8.999 million
- Laura Sweeney, Compass RE Texas, 1721 River Oaks Blvd., list price $8.75 million
- William Wheless, Wheless Realty, 3433 Westheimer, Unit PH 3 W, list price $8.5 million
- Laura Sweeney, Compass RE Texas, 3812 Willowick Road, list price $7.995 million
- Brian Thompson, Brian Thompson Properties, 30 Willowend Drive, list price $7.6 million
- Diane Kink, Keller Williams, 99 W. Grand Regency Circle, The Woodlands, list price $7.5 million
- Zora Spevak, Executive Properties, 701 Saddlewood Lane, list price $7.25 million