Activity is on the rise in the Texas luxury real estate market as lower-priced housing inventory struggles to keep up with the relentless demand of prospective buyers.
HAR recently released a list of the 10 most-expensive active listings in the Lone Star State, including three homes in Houston’s River Oaks, Bayou Woods and Timberwilde subdivisions.
The 10 most-expensive homes listed for sale in Texas in June are:
- 6915 Baltimore Dr., University Park, $43,000,000, listed by Diana Stewart.
- 2920 Lazy Ln., Houston, $25,000,000, listed by Patricia Reed.
- 5411 Surrey Cir., Dallas, $24,500,000, listed by Joan Eleazer.
- 1275 Stoney Ridge Rd., Bulverde, $20,000,000, listed by Binkan Cinaroglu.
- 120 Carnarvon Dr., Houston, $19,500,000, listed by Mark Menendez.
- 4825 Laguna Ln., Austin, $18,500,000, listed by Eric Moreland.
- 4516 Dorset Rd., Dallas, $17,555,000, listed by Fahrin Aziz.
- 402 Timberwilde Ln., Houston, $17,477,000, listed by Michael Afshari.
- 205 Lakeside Dr., Malakoff, $15,000,000, listed by Terri Thomas.
- 9520 Hathaway St., Dallas, $14,900,000, listed by Christine McKenny.