Houston is home to two of the Lone Star State’s 10 most-expensive single-family listings in July.
The first luxurious Houston listing landed at No. 7 on the list, which the Houston Association of REALTORS® provided. Listed by Nancy Almodovar of Nan and Company Properties, the River Oaks estate boasts 11,248 square feet and has a $14,999,000 list price.
Tenth on the list is another River Oaks estate, listed for $10,500,000 by Mary Elizabeth Hahnfeld of Martha Turner Sotheby’s International Realty.
The remaining eight Texas listings are in Dallas and Austin.
Here are the 10 most-expensive homes listed for sale in Texas in July:
• 5411 Surrey Cir., Dallas, $24,500,000, listed by Joan Eleazer, Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International.
• 7841 Escala Dr., Austin, $17,900,000, listed by Alexandria Murphy, Compass RE Texas, LLC.
• 5531 Walnut Hill Ln., Dallas, $15,995,000, listed by Jonathan Rosen, Compass RE Texas, LLC.
• 200 Congress Ave 54 GP, Austin, $15,750,000, listed by Eric Moreland, Moreland Properties.
• 6307 W Courtyard Dr., Austin, $15,500,000, listed by Fahrin Aziz, Clay Stapp+Co.
• 3920 Inverness Dr., Houston, $14,999,000, listed by Nancy Almodovar, Nan and Company Properties.
• 9520 Hathaway St., Dallas, $14,900,000, listed by Christine McKenny, Allie Beth Allman & Associates.
• 4310 River Garden Trail, Austin, $12,250,000, listed by Kathleen Bucher, Keller Williams Realty Austin.
• 5414 Edlen Dr., Dallas, $11,995,000, listed by Jonathan Rosen, Compass RE Texas, LLC.
• 2121 Kirby Dr., Unit 33 (The Huntingdon), Houston, $10,500,000, listed by Mary Elizabeth Hahnfeld, Martha Turner Sotheby’s International Realty.