The luxury market continues to be the bright spot in Texas real estate, according to the REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Of the homes listed in the previous 31 days, the most-expensive new listing in Texas is a 10,720-square-foot new build in Highland Park. The property, which is located in the Mount Vernon 03 subdivision in Dallas County, is listed just shy of $19 million.
The following 10 properties are the most expensive new listings on MLS sites across Texas:
- 3808 Potomac Ave, Highland Park, $18,995,000, listed by Jack McLemore of Listing Results LLC.
- 7037 Turtle Creek Blvd, University Park, $14,600,000, listed by Jeanne Shelton of Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International.
- 402 Timberwilde Lane, Houston, $13,995,000, listed by Michael Afshari of Compass RE Texas LLC.
- 3851 Potomac Ave, Highland Park, $13,950,000, listed by Amy Detweiler of Compass RE Texas LLC.
- 1301 W 29th St., Austin, $13,000,000, listed by Teresa Jones of Compass RE Texas LLC.
- 9646 Douglas Ave, Dallas, $12,999,000, listed by Susan Baldwin of Allie Beth Allman & Associates.
- 82 Applehead Island Drive, Horseshoe Bay, $12,995,000, listed by Shirl Thornton of RE/MAX HorseshoeBay Resort SA.
- 935 W Dove Road, Southlake, $12,500,000, listed by Troy George of Synergy Realty.
- 4646 Cherokee Trail, Dallas, $11,999,000, listed by Lisa Besserer of Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International.
- 5414 Edlen Drive, Dallas, $11,995,000, listed by Jonathan Rosen of Compass RE Texas LLC.