Houston Agent magazine celebrated the release of Who’s Who in Houston residential real estate with an event held at The Hayworth on Mar. 6. Attendees enjoyed libations, hors d’oeuvres and mingling with the best in Houston real estate.
Houston agents offer a crib sheet for selling MPCs.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- https://t.co/utUJISMn6Y identified the Houston metro area as one of the easiest places in the country to buy a home… https://t.co/FOUHa1NBH8 about 6 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- NAR's latest report shows first-time homebuyers are stepping back into the market. https://t.co/H9RX3bXv6m 01:00:42 PM February 21, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There's an interesting tug-of-war happening with the #Houston #luxury #realestate market. Check out our analysis of… https://t.co/CxLRHeGTiE 10:00:33 AM February 20, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new position gives Bob Goldberg a seat at the table with top association leaders. @nardotrealtor https://t.co/UbdGq1fYH4 03:38:05 PM February 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Economist are optimistic about housing construction, despite a month-over-month dip of 5.9 percent nationwide.… https://t.co/qBdhdalfSR 12:06:07 PM February 19, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite