John Daugherty Realtors paired with Scotch whiskey brand Glenlivet for a fun event in one of the brokerage’s luxury listings in Tanglewood. Local chef and star from Top Chef Masters season two Monica Pope gave a cooking demonstration, and more than 100 guests perused the home while also enjoying Glenlivet Scotch.
We caught up with top managing brokers in Atlanta and got into what it takes to recruit the best and hold onto them.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- We spoke with agents from around the country about how they are helping their Hispanic and Latino clients as homeow… https://t.co/Xh9gQHnUyt about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Where would we be without real estate agents these past 10 years? https://t.co/3aCFCQpSWc https://t.co/PtzPN6HwV4 about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Where might a national brokerage like @coldwellbanker test out its rebranding to see how it's received? Here.… https://t.co/9gTfxPW6ER about 9 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Where would we be without real estate agents these past 10 years? https://t.co/3aCFCQpSWc https://t.co/3DICygRk7P 07:26:05 PM July 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This new development will include over 300 apartments, along with retail and medical office space.… https://t.co/ETitDiRibY 11:30:15 AM July 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite