The Asian American Real Estate Association (AAREA) held a luncheon on July 17 at Kim Son. Marilyn M. Maxwell gave a talk about new real estate technology.
Welcome to our seventh annual edition of Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate, where we recognize the agents, developers, lenders and affiliates who proudly represent the real estate industry in Houston.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Find out why Houston was just named one of the top 10 housing markets for millennials. https://t.co/neTEw49YHl about 1 hour ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Difficult times can be opportunities to reset. Here's some advice from industry experts. https://t.co/l7FaMhUYPG about 19 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “Purchase applications continued their recent ascent, increasing 5% last week and 18% compared to a year ago,” said… https://t.co/lLyPgRIU0v about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “This is the moment to go all-in and try to recruit people into the construction industry,” notes Robert Dietz, chi… https://t.co/P8RHAt7raY 11:15:06 AM June 03, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Among the top 1% of mortgage originators nationwide with $1.3 billion in residential loans under her belt and 37 ye… https://t.co/dWLMRM1A30 09:00:23 AM June 03, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite