With questions circling about how the lending industry is changing and what’s staying consistent, agents need to be kept abreast of important changes. From industry trends, to what’s needed to qualify for FHA loans, to changes to jumbo loans, here’s what you need to know about when it comes to lending.
Welcome to our seventh annual edition of Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate, where we recognize the agents, developers, lenders and affiliates who proudly represent the real estate industry in Houston.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The latest jobs report shows improvement. Find out what that means for housing. https://t.co/kdhlkSyVtG about 57 minutes ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- With its five-star, resort-level services, Crimson by Gables is like living at the Plaza, Houston style. https://t.co/PdRXpx3309 about 2 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Real estate agents are using the new social media platform Tik Tok to help market there properties with one agent g… https://t.co/bqDRogn9xW about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Find out why Houston was just named one of the top 10 housing markets for millennials. https://t.co/neTEw49YHl 11:01:43 AM June 04, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Difficult times can be opportunities to reset. Here's some advice from industry experts. https://t.co/l7FaMhUYPG 04:30:07 PM June 03, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite