With questions circling about how the lending industry is changing and what’s staying consistent, agents need to be kept abreast of important changes. From industry trends, to what’s needed to qualify for FHA loans, to changes to jumbo loans, here’s what you need to know about when it comes to lending.
Non-traditional buyers are the new norm. Here's what you need to know to help them through the process.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The @FTC has some advice about how to avoid getting your data stolen. https://t.co/KQLFlgZnfp https://t.co/tSsjzhPx7m 06:00:10 PM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "I love that I’m able to create long lasting relationships with my clients and that I’m introduced to so many diffe… https://t.co/LuL89lRhP2 03:00:26 PM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We want to know your thoughts about the Houston real estate market in 2020. Take our quick survey and weigh in! https://t.co/NXzfkIn4fg 02:00:29 PM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Calling for more houses! While construction has increased, a new survey says more inventory is needed. https://t.co/lW7eUWLKHZ 02:00:16 PM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our latest cover story explores the unique needs of unmarried buyers. Hear from One Trust Home Loans' Jeff Wagner a… https://t.co/Ii0qqUZMBf 09:00:10 AM November 15, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite