Parkside at Memorial re-opened after Hurricane Harvey with An Evening of Gratitude: Parkside at Memorial’s Grand Re-Opening Honoring Harris County Precinct 5. The luxury apartment complex encouraged guests to dress in shades of blue to honor the police officers who helped rescue staff and residents. Attendees were able to tour the renovated amenities and enjoy the signature drink “Parkside Punch” and Jeff Gray, founder and president of Grayco Partners, presented Precinct 5 with a donation.
We spoke with agents and auction professionals about how auctions are changing and what it means for real estate.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Houston showed why it's one of the strongest housing markets in the country last month. https://t.co/nXIHDHeo7v https://t.co/ZBNqUJj2ga about 8 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There are huge differences in the makeup of the housing market and larger economy in 2019 compared to 2008, when th… https://t.co/9mV8FAaolo 01:13:07 PM August 16, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @National Association of REALTORS® survey: For parents home shopping, getting to the closing table quickly is a top… https://t.co/NPwjTSpH58 12:01:28 PM August 16, 2019 in reply to National ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Houston showed why it's one of the strongest housing markets in the country last month. https://t.co/nXIHDHeo7v https://t.co/1bYyYrvzpw 10:37:08 AM August 16, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @kwri and @Offerpad are partnering in a new #iBuyer program. Houston will be one of the cities it launches in.… https://t.co/IYIg56i2iB 09:01:28 AM August 16, 2019 in reply to kwri ReplyRetweetFavorite