Barbara Corcoran, real estate broker, star of the ABC hit investor show Shark Tank, syndicated columnist and author, spoke at the Champions School of Real Estate® Keynote 2016 Houston at the Westin Galleria on Wednesday, May 11. Corcoran’s address, “Rags to Riches,” discussed how she turned a $1,000 loan into a thriving $6 billion dollar business empire.
Welcome to our seventh annual edition of Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate, where we recognize the agents, developers, lenders and affiliates who proudly represent the real estate industry in Houston.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Sales of luxury homes might be down in Houston, but that doesn't mean high-end homes aren't selling. Here's a list… https://t.co/kkogigZOwf about 14 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A proud piece of Houston history is for sale in El Lago. https://t.co/o0RqflQFq3 about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Keep grinding — you'll get 10 nos before you get a yes." – Art Aguilar, @GuaranteedRate https://t.co/UcYDJkUZRh 03:00:29 PM July 08, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Houston home sales soared in June, thanks to post-lockdown demand. https://t.co/bTd4LkQcoC 01:00:17 PM July 08, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We might be in the middle of a pandemic, but consumers are feeling optimistic about homebuying and home selling con… https://t.co/6I24PWpn5n 01:01:19 PM July 07, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite