Barbara Corcoran, real estate broker, star of the ABC hit investor show Shark Tank, syndicated columnist and author, spoke at the Champions School of Real Estate® Keynote 2016 Houston at the Westin Galleria on Wednesday, May 11. Corcoran’s address, “Rags to Riches,” discussed how she turned a $1,000 loan into a thriving $6 billion dollar business empire.
See how local, state and national associations are serving its members.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- “I ask questions not only to understand what the client is looking for, but to identify their needs as well." – Car… https://t.co/yDkMYQumeb about 4 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The recent National Home Price Index is good news for the market ahead. https://t.co/ZGNTk0LVXH about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Find out which Houston neighborhoods are considered the hottest in this latest report. https://t.co/XPYPtee3dC about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Find out which veteran Houston agent has moved to a new boutique brokerage and more in our latest Making Moves. https://t.co/5OQC7xaYmv about 23 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new report shows rent prices are down in Houston. Here's why. https://t.co/m9NdRJ9E4N 02:00:16 PM January 27, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite