Check out Houston Agent magazine’s recent appearance on KSEV Radio AM700, where we talk about disaster relief loans and grants for small businesses – including brokerages – available through the Small Business Administration.
Welcome to our seventh annual edition of Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate, where we recognize the agents, developers, lenders and affiliates who proudly represent the real estate industry in Houston.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- In a pandemic-stricken economy, home prices are an anomaly . . for now. https://t.co/EMg5N4v2VI about 16 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new NAR survey shows the pandemic has had one unexpected silver lining. https://t.co/qkwDowePnI 03:00:04 PM June 01, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Houston Agent recently sat down with Women's Council President-Elect Sylvia Seabolt to see how she's navigating rel… https://t.co/zmjbDrX5br 12:00:17 PM June 01, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We want to hear from real estate pros who are reaching out to help Houston and its residents in these difficult mom… https://t.co/RaqgOehKn7 11:01:07 AM June 01, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "I love the process of creating something. From drawings to completion, it’s amazing to see a project come together… https://t.co/RBCQYOWM6M 04:01:23 PM May 29, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite