Alexan Southside Place celebrated its grand opening with an evening with live, poolside music from vocalist and saxophonist David Caceres. Guests enjoyed “The Bellaire,” a cucumber and vodka cocktail with a jalapeno kick, paying homage to the location, as well as decadent bites from Event Elementz. To round out the evening, guests were treated to a unique aerial performance by Vault Houston.
Welcome to our seventh annual edition of Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate, where we recognize the agents, developers, lenders and affiliates who proudly represent the real estate industry in Houston.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- The third phase of Sheldon Lake is set to launch. https://t.co/etpry6PDqh about 15 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This one-of-a-kind residence that’s the former home of painter and sculptor Robert E. Kuhn can be yours for $1.5 mi… https://t.co/eSxQ7FTA6d about 17 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A new report from Coldwell Banker Global Luxury captures the changing demographics and preferences of luxury buyers. https://t.co/2FHktgvHSG about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “It's almost as if the housing market and the overall economy are operating in different worlds." — Todd Teta, chie… https://t.co/FHBlj8cb1z 02:02:31 PM October 23, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “Talk to everyone. If free leads made you rich, everyone in our industry would be rich. You must learn how to gener… https://t.co/nia6mc8TRe 12:01:42 PM October 23, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite