On Thursday, November 2nd, Agent Publishing and Guaranteed Rate co-hosted a pre-NAR Inaugural happy hour at the Apogee rooftop bar at the Dana Hotel. Guest enjoyed cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and incredible views of the city.
It seems that every agent wants to attain the coveted “top producer” status. But what do agents think a “top producer” is and how does that reputation translate into business value?
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Buyer BeWhere provides potential homebuyers information related to how certain homes may fare during hurricanes. https://t.co/cLrFJHtaka about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Homesnap aims to improve its automated digital marketing and agent productivity offerings. https://t.co/so5N0PYKfW 03:15:44 PM February 19, 2018 in reply to Homesnap ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Recent trends and reports point toward a thriving industry in 2018. https://t.co/6jVK12hvEJ 12:07:08 PM February 19, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The @TXRealtors commended several of its top members recently, plus news from @PlantationTX and more https://t.co/Mpj3RX1loL 12:24:40 PM February 16, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A quarter of homebuyers said that a mortgage rate rise of 5 percent would have no impact on their decisions whatsoe… https://t.co/Yq1xPnQgPH 09:14:36 AM February 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite