On Thursday, November 2nd, Agent Publishing and Guaranteed Rate co-hosted a pre-NAR Inaugural happy hour at the Apogee rooftop bar at the Dana Hotel. Guest enjoyed cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and incredible views of the city.
Being able to market new developments in a way that engages both customers and agents is crucial for developers to succeed. We talk with leaders in new construction about what it takes to reach both agents and buyers. What works? What doesn't?
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Ace Your Real Estate Listing Appointment
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- A recognized leader in Houston real estate for over 30 years & ranked #3 in RE/MAX Teams in Texas for 2017, The Fra… https://t.co/VzpGDjtKPd about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Texas ranks for its diversity in this @wallethub list, plus luxury apartments are popping up all over the city. See… https://t.co/oUgcpVAHsa 12:10:13 PM September 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- After four months of declines, existing-home sales stayed steady in August from July, according to @nardotrealtor https://t.co/CABUSfjsN4 09:20:12 AM September 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A survey from @Savills and @homeaway found that buyers are prioritizing the purchasing of second vacation homes for… https://t.co/W0oXbEbulZ 01:00:26 PM September 20, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Housing starts grew in August by more than 9 percent, a significant change of pace after two months of declines https://t.co/oa1BnJUvyh 09:00:20 AM September 20, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite