On Thursday, November 2nd, Agent Publishing and Guaranteed Rate co-hosted a pre-NAR Inaugural happy hour at the Apogee rooftop bar at the Dana Hotel. Guest enjoyed cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and incredible views of the city.
We talk to real estate leaders on a national and local level to talk about the impacts of the Fair Housing Act and the work that still need to be done.
Our Top 5 Stories
5 Steps of the Listing Presentation Learn how to put together listing presentations that will blow away prospective clients at AgentEDU.com
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- This week saw @BridgelandMPC breaking ground, plus news from @SurgeHomes , @coventrytx , @Empire_Living and more https://t.co/wUAuzWEyD3 about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The new Group Advantage Program from @zillow is now giving builders access to new tech and services including 3D re… https://t.co/Cf8fiN2xhL about 7 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest U.S. home sales report from @remax shows that buyers are snapping up homes in near record time. https://t.co/6grHUsJWRx about 10 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- See how the housing market has changed nationwide and in Houston over the past 30 years https://t.co/QCkvU5zMvT 02:00:34 PM June 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Climate change is having a strong impact on home values across the country https://t.co/3EewFcXKbI 12:00:23 PM June 21, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite