On Thursday, November 2nd, Agent Publishing and Guaranteed Rate co-hosted a pre-NAR Inaugural happy hour at the Apogee rooftop bar at the Dana Hotel. Guest enjoyed cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and incredible views of the city.
We talk to Boston managing brokers and team leaders about what it takes to excel in their roles, how to attract and retain top agents, and much more.
Our Top 5 Stories
The MLS Mistakes That Are Costing You Sales
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Here's some Houston real estate news you may have missed this week. https://t.co/3ji4HzHhHf 10:30:22 AM December 15, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Can this market last? We dug into some recent numbers. https://t.co/CUnQkoDERi 02:17:53 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In*deed*. “The Houston housing market remains on track for another record year, which was an almost unimaginable co… https://t.co/zQ8j2f3meT 12:05:08 PM December 13, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- White House may nominate FHFA critic to lead agency https://t.co/5P8WP0WnqA 02:40:09 PM December 10, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Real Estate in Brief: HQ2 listings, short-term rentals for brokers and more https://t.co/P1YGA1cG9o 09:55:02 AM December 06, 2018 ReplyRetweetFavorite