Welcome to our seventh annual edition of Who’s Who in Residential Real Estate, where we recognize the agents, developers, lenders and affiliates who proudly represent the real estate industry in Houston.
Our Top 5 Stories
What is AgentEDU?
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- Now could be a good time to trade up on a luxury home, according to a new report from Zillow. https://t.co/XBptelbczr 06:00:26 PM July 10, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Trying to improve your online presence? Welp, maybe Yelp can help. https://t.co/jJfTZ52hSc 05:00:13 PM July 10, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Master planned communities have historically performed better than other new residential communities in times of ec… https://t.co/jOzB0Bc7i5 10:15:07 AM July 10, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sales of luxury homes might be down in Houston, but that doesn't mean high-end homes aren't selling. Here's a list… https://t.co/kkogigZOwf 01:01:21 PM July 09, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A proud piece of Houston history is for sale in El Lago. https://t.co/o0RqflQFq3 11:01:27 AM July 09, 2020 ReplyRetweetFavorite