Every week we showcase one of Houston’s many talented real estate professionals in our Viewpoints; which agents garnered the most clicks from our readers this year? Click through the following pages to find out.
We spoke with agents and auction professionals about how auctions are changing and what it means for real estate.
Our Top 5 Stories
How to Build and Claim Your Yelp Business Profile
Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
- “They really are works of art, and don’t fit many of the ideals of what new home construction can provide people to… https://t.co/V7eePraq3c about 5 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “While the inversion of the yield curve is one of the most vaunted indicators of recession risk, it does not mean t… https://t.co/2Z55yaY99X about 20 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Maybe what you don't know *can* hurt you. Or at least prevent you from buying a home. https://t.co/JYwkG1ip1h https://t.co/dt29FLBaFN about 21 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Have you heard? NYC's largest residential brokerage, @DouglasElliman , is launching its brand in Houston in a partn… https://t.co/Z5alD3v4CQ about 22 hours ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “While the inversion of the yield curve is one of the most vaunted indicators of recession risk, it does not mean t… https://t.co/3qYLvr8hR4 05:10:11 PM August 19, 2019 ReplyRetweetFavorite