- Marlowe. From Randall Davis Company and DC Partners, Marlowe is positioned to become a key part of the luxury real estate scene in downtown Houston. The development has 96 residences and eight penthouses and the building is around 70 percent sold. The development, at 1311 Polk St., boasts stunning views with 10-foot ceilings. The building has a 24-hour concierge, valet parking, starlight pool and a fire pit.
- The Woodland Hills. This new master-planned community from The Howard Hughes Corporation was announced in June 2017. Spanning 2,000 acres, the community is expected to have more than 4,500 residences, 112 acres of open space, and 20 neighborhood parks — including a 17-acre Village Park. The first single-family homes are expected to open early this year.
- Arabella. This 33-floor high-rise was designed by New York’s 212box, the architectural firm responsible for more than 100 Christian Louboutin stores around the world. The ultra-luxe condo tower will have 99 units, and prices have been set at around $600 per square foot, with some units going for up to $4 million.
- The Sophie at Bayou Bend. From Atlanta-based developer Stolz Partners, the seven-story, 42-unit condo project is located on Memorial Drive. The site was originally planned for 17 townhomes, but the developers changed course during the economic downturn. Now the condo building will have residences from 2,400 to nearly 5,000 square feet and amenities such as a private lounge with a coffee bar and private garage parking.
- Hanover Southhampton. Located in the Rice Village neighborhood, the 12-story community includes 206 luxury spaces with open-concept kitchens, floor-to-ceiling windows with solar shades and private amenities such as a 12th-floor rooftop pool and outdoor lounge, fitness area and private entertainment spaces. This is one of five buildings available from The Hanover Company in Houston.
Read more from our New Construction Issue
- COVER STORY: How Houston homebuilders are handling the post-Harvey market
- Residents strike a balance at cohousing developments
- Survey: Agents talk about selling new construction
- Agent Snapshot: Eli Torres, Realtor/CEO, One Sixteen Group at Keller Williams