If every cloud has a silver lining, the month of June seemed to be just that, as Houston home sales outpaced June 2019’s record sales volume.
While the rebound was likely the result of post-lockdown pent-up demand, the Houston Association of Realtors expects the momentum will continue at least through the summer.
Although sales of Houston homes priced at or above $750,000 were down 10.6% year over year in June, nine Houston agents closed on homes priced between $2,995,000 and $6,000,00, according to a recently released report from HAR:
- Analisa Frazier, Frazier & Frazier Real Estate: 15 Pinehill, list price $6,000,000
- Debbie Levine, Greenwood King Properties: 6624 Vanderbilt, list price $3,295,000
- Gayle Kennedy, Keller Williams Realty: 4124 Marquette, list price $3,000,000
- Jerry Smith, United Real Estate: 2616 Timberloch, list price $2,995,000
- Laura Sweeney, Compass: 11706 Brandon, list price $4,995,000
- Laura Sweeney, Compass: 5401 Sturbridge, list price $4,700,000
- Martha Adger, Martha Turner Sotheby’s: 3 Remington, list price $5,995,00
- Nyree Faleski, Nan & Company: 3015 Inwood, list price $5,500,000
- Paul Bice, Bice & Associates: 212 Cowan, list price $3,350,000
- Ruthie Porterfield, Martha Turner Sotheby’s: 5540 Longmont, list price $4,000,000