March was a successful month for Houston’s luxury homes market.
Among the homes removed from the market last month was a River Oaks mansion once owned by the late Baron Ricky di Portanova and Baroness Alessandra di Portanova.
The 21,500-square-foot single-family home sold for $16 million, according to the Houston Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service.
Ten Houston agents helped clients purchase the 10 most expensive homes in March. Congratulations to the following agents:
• Walter Bering, Martha Turner Sotheby’s, 2115 River Oaks Blvd., list price $16,000,000.
• Nancy Almodovar, Nan & Company Properties, 1409 Post Oak Blvd., list price $6,900,000.
• Leigh Turner, Compass RE Texas, LLC, 5658 Bordley Dr., list price $5,399,000.
• David Houston, New Leaf Real Estate, 3636 Piping Rock Ln., list price $5,595,000.
• Robert Bland, Compass RE Texas, LLC, 3842 Chevy Chase Dr., list price $5,549,900.
• Kendyl Maurer-Somer, Weichert, Realtors-Murray Group, 3623 Overbrook Ln., list price $4,995,000.
• Gigi Huang, Douglas Elliman Real Estate, 11211 Tynewood Dr., list price $5,395,000.
• Trang Ly, World Wide Realty, 467 Gingham Dr., list price $4,750,000.
• Susan Brock, Brock & Foster Real Estate, 3502 Avignon Ct., list price $4,980,000.
• Jan Alexander, Mosswood Properties, LLC, 502 Thamer Ln., list price $4,400,000.