Greater Houston’s luxury real estate market saw high activity levels in June, with 10 of Houston’s priciest homes selling for a combined total of $57,815,000.
Among the homes removed from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) last month was a 12,289-square-foot estate in Houston’s Saddlewood subdivision. The house was listed for $7,950,000, according to a report from the Houston Association of REALTORS® (HAR).
Ten agents helped clients purchase the 10 priciest Houston homes in June. Congratulations to the following agents:
- LaQuesha Spivey, Greenwood King Properties, 622 Saddlewood Ln., list price $7,950,000.
- Mona Moreland, BHGRE Gary Greene, 16830 Bridle Oak Dr., list price $6,500,000.
- Martha Adger, Martha Turner Sotheby’s International Realty, 802 E. Friar Tuck Ln., list price $6,100,000.
- Amanda Mayberry, Grand Monarch Management LP, 11103 Meadowick Dr., list price $6,200,000.
- Roberta Rude, Roberta W. Rude, 3414 Del Monte Dr., list price $5,950,000.
- Margaret Garza, Compass RE Texas, LLC, 2209 Looscan Ln., list price $5,495,000.
- Charlie Neath, Compass RE Texas, LLC, 5663 Doliver Dr., list price $5,100,000.
- Armond Rainey, HomeAgent, 711 Marchmont Dr., list price $5,225,000.
- Annie Hewitt, Martha Turner Sotheby’s International Realty, 11219 Hermosa Ct., list price $4,800,000.
- Tiffany Varela, Connect Realty, 30 East Shore Dr., list price $4,495,000.