Every week, we ask a real estate professional for their Short List, a collection of tips and recommendations on an essential topic in real estate. This week, we spoke with Michele Jacobs, Realtor/owner of Jacobs Realty Group.
6. Be respectful to all agents you speak with, especially the listing agent.
5. Be respectful to everyone during the transaction, and that includes all parties, even those you’re not representing.
4. Again, RESPECT YOUR LISTING AGENT!
3. Always respect the deadlines laid out in the original contract.
2. Do not overreact to what the inspector says of the property – it’s not going to solve anything.
1. Always wear a smile. Being courteous can help turn what can be a stressful process into an enjoyable one…for everybody!
Michele Jacobs is a seasoned Realtor who was No. 1 in her area for 2013 and was awarded the 5-star designation from Texas Monthly Magazine in both 2013 and 2014.