Every week, we ask a real estate professional for their Short List, a collection of tips and recommendations on an essential topic in real estate. This week, we spoke with Tricia Gustafson, a Realtor with Champions Real Estate Group.
7. Hold open houses every weekend for agents with listings in your office.
6. Establish an Internet presence via social media.
5. Begin to brand yourself (i.e your picture every where you can – email, signs, etc.)
4. Pick a neighborhood, learn it and farm it.
3. Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
2. Listen to your clients’ wants and needs.
1. Communicate, communicate, communicate with your clients.
Tricia Gustafson is a Realtor with Champions Real Estate Group and has a decade of experience in the industry, starting in the mortgage side of the business.